StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer
NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
StoneTech Professional Enhancer Pro Sealer provides heavy duty protection against tough oil and water-based stains. This solvent-based product will also enrich the color of your natural stone. StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer is ideal for use on natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone & textured stone, masonry & concrete.
To maintain your stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Revitalizer Cleaner and Protector or Stone & Tile Cleaner.
This is a VOC product. To order a gallon or 5 gallon size, you must live outside of a VOC restricted state. However, any quantity of pints or quarts may be ordered without any restrictions. For more information: CLICK HERE
Features and Benefits:
- Enriches color
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Solvent-based, interior & exterior applications
For Professional Use Only
For an easier-to-use, water-based technology we recommend StoneTech Enhancer Sealer.
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone & textured stone. Masonry & concrete.
3 - 5 years
- Pint: 20 - 55 sq ft
- Quart: 40 - 115 sq ft
- Gallon*: 150 - 450 sq ft (VOC Restricted)
- 5 Gallon*: 750 - 2,250 sq ft (VOC Restricted)
Read entire label before using StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, free of waxes, coatings, and previous sealers, and is dry for 24–72 hours.
Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask off any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush, or pump-up garden sprayer. Do not use a power sprayer, towel, or sponge for application. Do not thin before using. See Method of Application for more instructions.
3. Allow StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer to penetrate surface for 15–20 minutes. Denser material may require more time to penetrate. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON SURFACE. Failure to remove excess sealer from surface may result in residue that may need to be mechanically removed.
4. Thoroughly wipe surface with multiple dry cloths to remove all excess sealer.
5. A second coat may be needed for more absorbent surfaces. If darker appearance is required, StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 2–4.
6. Full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Avoid foot traffic for 6–8 hours after application. If foot traffic must resume sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved. Red rosin paper is not needed to apply second coat.
7. Clean equipment with mineral spirits. Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be flammable. Clean up promptly after job is complete. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children and pets. When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations .
Method of Application:
For small jobs, use a paint pad, roller, or brush. For larger jobs, use a pump-up garden sprayer available at your local garden center, hardware store, or home improvement center. Do not use a power sprayer with StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer. Power sprayers create a significant amount of overspray, resulting in wasted product and the need for additional clean-up.
A pump-up garden sprayer will reduce the potential for over-exposure to vapors and produce better results. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry to the touch. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer Safety Data Sheet
25 Year LATICRETE STONETECH Product Warranty (English)
MSRP:Was:Now: $23.05 - $465.97
MSRP:Was:Now: $32.84 - $403.22
Superior Stone Products
MSRP:Was:Now: $95.31 - $498.64
MSRP:Was:Now: $45.68 - $70.64
Superior Stone Products
Used the Enhancer Pro to seal granite on a kitchen peninsula/bar that is identical in pattern but a shade lighter in color than the previously installed granite kitchen counter tops. Product did the job amazingly well - sealed the top thoroughly by being professional-grade and solvent-based, plus it truly made the colors "pop" and enhanced the contrast, darkened the tone, and increased the shine. Why no 5 stars? Simply put, DuPont likely has a 10,000% profit margin on this splash of chemically enhanced juice -- no matter how well it works, paying $35 for a pint and another $15 for 2-day shipping (which turned into next-day processing, plus two weekend days, plus two days = 5 days!!!) is simply ridiculous.
Quick shipping and reasonable prices, definitely will do business again
As described. Have not used it yet, but super fast Shipping.
Can't beat the prices offered here. Delivery is a tad slow - received two separate shipments at much different dates despite only placing one order . Luckily I wasn't in a rush so it was not detrimental to my business . Will use again
I bought a house that's approximately 7 years old. They used slate in several places, particularly a full-size stand up shower that had slate on walls and floor. Noticed that whatever the builder used was worn off on the bottom third of the shower walls and fully off on the floor and that what was likely used was the Enhancer Sealer Pro as it was described. I scrubbed it all down using Klenz All and the Mold and Mildew Stain Remover, and also used Purple Power to get off stubborn soap scum along with a little TSP. I also followed up with wiping down everything with isopropyl alcohol to make sure all residue was gone. Then I put 5 coats on all surfaces. Very shiny and beautiful now. Very satisfied. The price I got at Stonetooling was dead-bang great. Will use again.