Miracle Sealants Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser is a fast acting, heavy duty acid cleaner for textured, non-polished, natural and manufactured surfaces. It removes sanded grout & mortar residue, joint cement, lime & hard water deposits, efflorescence, rust and other heavy dirt and grime.
- Flamed & Honed Granite
- Flamed & Honed Limestone
- Tumbled & Honed Marble
- Unglazed Ceramic Tile
- Cleft & Honed Slate
- Porcelain Tile
- Quarry Tile
- Sanded Grout
1) Thoroughly wet the surface to be cleaned with clean water. Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser may be applied with a clean mop or acid resistant brush.
2) Dilute Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser with water. Start with 1 part Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser and 20 parts water. For stronger solutions reduce the water down to as low as 3 parts.
3) Allow Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser to sit on the surface for 1 - 5 minutes while agitating with a brush. Do not allow Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser to dry on the surface. Work small areas.
4) Extract all dirty remains with a wet vacuum system. Multiple applications may be necessary.
5) After extracting Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Once surface is complete, rinse areas with Tile & Stone Cleaner and clean water (20 - 1) as directed.
6) If a non acid deep cleaning is necessary use Liquid Poultice as directed.
Used as directed, Heavy Duty Acidic Cleanser will cover approximately 1,000 - 2,000 square feet per gallon (90 - 185 square meters per 3.785 liters).