Laticrete Lite Glass Tile Ashesive - 12.5 lbs
Glass Tile Adhesive Lite is a lightweight non-sag, polymer fortified adhesive mortar that is specifically formulated for use in glass tile applications. Glass Tile Adhesive Lite contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level* and has a smooth easy-to-trowel consistency and long open for ease of installation. The robust formula exceeds ANSI A118.15 requirements. Glass Tile Adhesive Lite produces an ultra-white finish that enhances the look of glass mosaics, glass tile, and most any translucent tile or stone. In addition to containing antimicrobial protection, Glass Tile Adhesive Lite is GREENGUARD GOLD certified for low VOC. Glass Tile Adhesive Lite can also be used with porcelain or ceramic tile.
Designed for interior, exterior, and submerged installations of all types of glass tile over concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior, dry areas only), and a variety of other substrates.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight - 12.5 LB (5.7 KG) bag has coverage of 25 LB (11.3 KG) of traditional mortar
- Consistent, ultra white color across the entire application area
- Optimal bond strength with minimal shrinkage
- Single component with no admix needed, just add water
- Superior non-sag performance
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- Exterior Glue Plywood (Interior Only)
- Concrete Masonry
- Cement Block
- Cement Mortar Bed
- Cement Terrazzo
- Ceramic Tile and Stone
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Cement Backer Board
- Masonry Surfaces
- HYDRO BAN Board