StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior SealerStoneTech Professional
StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer
NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
StoneTech Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer provides heavy duty natural look protection for exterior natural stone masonry and grout. Its solvent based, silicone technology formula protects tough water-based stains and it lasts under extreme sunlight.
This is a VOC product. To order a gallon size, you must live outside of a VOC restricted state. However, any quantity of quarts may be ordered without any state restrictions. For more information: CLICK HERE
Features & Benefits:
- Weather resistant
- Chlorine resistant
- Inhibits efflorescence
- Low odor & easy to use
- FDA-Compliant Solvent
- Exterior use
- Natural look
StoneTech Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer is ideal for natural stone such as granite, slate, travertine, sandstone & tumbled stone. Masonry & concrete.
5 - 10 years
Available Sizes (and Coverage):
- Quart: 225 - 900 sq. ft.
- Gallon*: 900 - 3,600 sq. ft. (Requires VOC Compliency)
- 5 Gallon *: 4,500 - 18,000 sq. ft. (Requires VOC Compliency)
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
Make sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F.
1. Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or low-pressure solvent-resistant sprayer. Do not thin before using.
3. Allow StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer to penetrate the surface for 5–15 minutes; denser material may require more time for sealer to penetrate. During this time, distribute excess StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration.
4. Thoroughly wipe the entire surface with a clean dry cloth to completely remove all excess sealer from the surface. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
5. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application as directed in steps 2–4.
6. If StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
7. Do not walk on surface for at least 4–6 hours. Full cure is achieved in 24–72 hours.
8. Clean up promptly after job is complete, since rags and equipment that are wet with product may be combustible. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow equipment and rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children and pets. After rags are dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer Material Safety Data Sheet
MSRP:Was:Now: $23.05 - $497.90
MSRP:Was:Now: $36.25 - $717.81
MSRP:Was:Now: $42.14 - $819.65
MSRP:Was:Now: $7.85 - $27.70
MSRP:Was:Now: $22.39 - $67.16
MSRP:Was:Now: $152.14 - $646.59
MSRP:Was:Now: $16.39 - $56.38
MSRP:Was:Now: $12.17 - $147.42
MSRP:Was:Now: $64.90 - $226.48
Great price , great product and fast shipping.
Excellent water resistant product
Works well. However, I perfer the slightly deeper color resulting from Enhancer Pro. They seem to give the same (very good) protection and are equally lasting.
Good Service just did not like the added wooden Pallette delivered when order are done in more than 5 boxes at a time. I have no way to dispose the pallette
Product was as described and arrived as quoted. Only minor concern is the label mentioned further instructions were on the inside of the back label, but due to some dampness the pages stuck together and weren't able to be separated.