iQ Power Tools iQ228CYCLONE Dry Cut 7" Tabletop Tile Saw
iQ228CYCLONE - The World's First 7" Dry Cut Tabletop Tile Saw
Made with professional contractors in mind, the iQ228CYCLONE™ is the world's first 7" dry cut tabletop tile saw. Armed with integrated dust control and IQ Power Tools' all-new TRU-CUT™ System; an integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job. This versatile, lightweight, and portable saw eliminates problems with cutting wet while saving time and increasing your jobs profitability. Each saw includes a fence, iQ micro fence, and pre-measured rolling table and can be easily and quickly setup in small spaces!
- Versatile Cutting Ability - Cut 18" rip cuts with rolling table or 24"+ with locked table
- Portable - Only 36 lbs, you can carry the iQ228CYCLONE onto the job site with one hand.
- Powerful Vacuum & Saw Motor - Keep cutting with full vacuum suction for the entire job, the Cyclone collects 99.5% of the dust!
- Next Level Accuracy - Lock the iQ Micro Fence into the table and adjust to the precise cut you need.
- Also includes: 7" Combo Blade, Fence, iQ Micro Fence, and Pre-Measured Rolling Table
- Voltage: 120V
- Total System Amperage: 15 Amps
- Sound Pressure Level dB(A)2: 86
- Blade Size: 7" Q-Drive Blade
- Cutting Depth: 1.25"
- Cutting Length: 18" with rolling table, 24" without
- Filter Type: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
- Effective Dust Capacity: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 23" x 41" x 34
- Weight: 36 lbs
- IQ228CYCLONE + TLD07-005P-QD-C
MSRP:Was: $251.05Now: $200.84 - $306.43
MSRP:Was:Now: $780.00 - $5,950.00
MSRP:Was:Now: $1,293.22 - $1,475.00
Pearl Abrasive Co.
MSRP:Was:Now: $4.75 - $21.50