StoneTech Semi Gloss Finishing SealerStoneTech Professional
StoneTech Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer
NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
Features & Benefits:
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look finish and protects against stains
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Interior use
Where to Use:
Slate, saltillo, limestone, travertine and concrete floors.
Not intended for use on glazed, polished, or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors & decks, showers, countertops, or near pool areas.
Available Sizes & Coverage:
- Quart: 25 - 75 sq. ft.
- Gallon: 100 - 300 sq. ft.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry.
Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application.
Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment.
For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48–72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
1. Liberally apply 2–4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller, or paint pad applicator. Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application. Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating. More coats may be applied if desired.
2. Allow 30–45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
3. Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24–48 hours.
4. Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
StoneTech Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer Safety Data Sheet
Excellent service. Great experience
When applied over a slate kitchen backsplash the product was applied in three coats to achieve a water beading finish. It only slightly deepened the color of the stone.
I have used this in the past with good results and the newer packaging/product appears to be just as good as the old. Nice sheen, quick drying, and easily applied. Good communication from the seller as well.
Leaves a nice sheen on our unfilled travertine.