StoneTech KlenzAll Heavy Duty Stone & Tile CleanerStoneTech Professional
StoneTech Klenz All Cleaner
NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
Formulated with advanced, alkaline-based soil and grease cutting technology, StoneTech Klenz All Cleaner is a professional strength formula that powers through stubborn grease & soils yet it is gentle so as not to etch polished stone.
StoneTech Klenz All Cleaner is ideal for natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone, ceramic and porcelain tile & grout and masonry & concrete.
Features & Benefits:
- Powers through stubborn grease & soils
- Safe on stone, will not etch
- Professional strength, alkaline formula
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Ceramic and porcelain tile & grout. Masonry & concrete.
Available Sizes (and Coverage):
- 24oz. Sprayer
- Quart Concentrate: 500-4,000 sq. ft.
- Gallon Concentrate: 2,000-10,000 sq. ft.
- 5 Gallon Concentrate: 10,000-50,000 sq. ft.
Read entire label before using StoneTech Klenz All Cleaner. Use only as directed. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris.
Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
1. Apply mixed solution of StoneTech Klenz All Cleaner with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
2. Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
3. Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
4. Rinse area well with clean water.
5. Reseal cleaned area with a DuPont StoneTech Professional sealer.
StoneTech KlenzAll Cleaner Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech KlenzAll Cleaner Ready-to-Use Safety Data Sheet
StoneTech KlenzAll Cleaner Concentrate Safety Data Sheet
Worked great to remove algae and dirt
Product did well, though I would note that I had to use Purple Power to get the soap scum off. Used Mold and Mildew Stain Remover along with this to make sure everything was killed as far as mold and mildew. Finished job with Enhancer Pro Sealer. Looks perfect with 5 coats on the tile and grout.
Bought this for one purpose: to un-seal a counter. We used a sealer that did not give us the effect we wanted. We used Kleanz All to remove the sealer and then we applied the sealer we wanted to use. Let me just say this, it did its job.
Intelligent, polite and efficient salesperson! Really a pleasure to do business with you.