Bonstone Fast Set 41 Epoxy - BuffBonstone
Bonstone Fast Set 41 Epoxy - Buff
Bonstone Fast Set 41 is suggested for fast setting or cold weather applications, and is ideal for laminating, anchoring and repairing of stone where initial setting speed or use in cold temperatures is critical. Unlike most epoxies, Bonstone Fast Set™ 41 cures at below freezing temperatures.
Fast Set 41 cartridge system eliminates measuring and mixing the two components. It is easy to use and great for assembly line epoxy fabrication.
- Cures at below-freezing temperatures
- Very fast setting
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Ideal for shop fabrication
- Stone Repair
- Structural bonding of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, rebar, pins, etc.
- Structural repair of natural stone, concrete, masonry, metals, wood, etc
- Crack injection and repair for natural stone, concrete, wood, etc
- Pick-proof sealant around windows, doors, lock-ups, etc., inside correctional facilities
- Mix ratio: 1:1
- Set Time = 15 min @ 75°F
Approximately 30 square feet per gallon when applied at 50 mils (1/16th of an inch). 231 cubic inches per gallon
- 600ml Cartridge
- Gallon Case (1 Gallon Part A / 1 Gallon Part B)
Custom Building Products
MSRP:Was: $15.92Now: $12.50 - $13.50