Backer On Handy-Pack Screws
Backer-On Cement Board Screws are designed for attaching HardiBacker or equivalent fiber cement backerboard to wood or light gauge steel studs. Backer-On's patented serrated head design countersinks for flush seating at any angle, providing a smooth surface for tile.
The Star drive recess with T-25 bit provides Stikfit for one handed installation. Backer-On screws feature a Climacoat corrosion resistant finish that prevents rust from bleeding into grout and are perfect for use in high moisture areas such as baths, showers, countertops, and floors. Conforms to ANSI A108.11 for cement board attachment. Backer-On screws can be installed with a standard impact or drill/driver and T-25 Star drive bit (included with product) for cement board fastening done right.
- Serrated head design for flush seating even at an angle.
- Star drive with T-25 bit provides Stikfit for easy one handed installation and eliminates cam-outs
- Patented sharp point offers immediate pick-up and eliminates the need to pre-drill
- Serrated thread forms require less torque for faster installation
- Patented design allows attaching close to edge on cement board, drastically reducing fractures or blow outs
- Premium corrosion resistant finish
- Use to attach cement board to wood or light gauge steel studs
- Ideal for use in high moisture areas such as showers, backsplashes, countertops, and floors
Sizes & Quantity
- #9 x 1-1/4" - 185 pcs.
- #9 x 1-5/8" - 140 pcs.
- #9 x 1-1/4" - 750 pcs.
- #9 x 1-5/8" - 575 pcs.
- Backer-On Dril Bits (2 bits)