Aqua Mix 1 & 2 Deep Clean
Aqua Mix 1 & 2 Deep Clean is an effective, highly concentrated, high-alkaline, 2-part (1 part powder, 1 part liquid) industrial strength cleaner and degreaser. Removes ground in dirt, grease, and soap scum. Cost effective product for use in large commercial areas such as restaurants, malls, and hotels.
Aqua Mix 1&2 Deep Clean is also effective for quick and easy removal of all types of waxes and synthetic floor finishes. Natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, grout, concrete, quarry, masonry surfaces and other stone and tile. Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
Aqua Mix Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products. 14 grams of VOC’s per liter of material.
8,000 sq. ft - 32,000 sq. ft.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Sweep, vacuum or wipe surface to remove loose debris.
3) Mix 1 & 2 Deep Clean as follows in a plastic container or bucket:
- CLEANING AND STRIPPING: Mix 1/4 cup (30 g) powder to 2 1/2 gallons water and mix well. Then add 1/4 cup liquid and mix thoroughly.
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANING AND STRIPPING: Mix 1/2 cup (60 g) of powder to 2 1/2 gallons water and mix well. Then add 1/2 cup of liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Note: Mixing solution with hot water is preferable, however, cold water may be used.
4) Liberally apply cleaning solution with mop or sponge.
5) Allow to dwell for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) Agitate with a scrub brush or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface – apply additional solution if necessary.
7) Mop up dirty solution or remove with a wet/dry vacuum.
8) Rinse with clean water.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Not recommended for use on vinyl or linoleum surfaces.
- Do not mix with other cleaners or strippers.
Handling & Storage:
- Mix powder and liquid in plastic container only.
- Do not use metal or aluminum containers.
- Once mixed, cleaner will remain in solution for several months.
- Store unused, mixed solution in well marked, tightly capped plastic container.
- Store unmixed components in original container only.
- Close container tightly after each use.
- Use in temperatures between 40 °F and 90 °F (4 °C and 32 °C).
CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Wear skin and eye protection. Do not breathe vapor or spray. Contains silicic acid. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If respiratory tract is irritated, remove to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Limited Product Warranty Custom Building Products (“Custom”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom’s sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom’s printed instructions. Custom makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another.
Aqua Mix 1 & 2 Stone Deep Clean Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix 1 & 2 Stone Deep Clean Safety Data Sheet
MSRP:Was:Now: $19.30 - $48.28
MSRP:Was:Now: $10.36 - $24.39
MSRP:Was:Now: $40.05 - $813.64
MSRP:Was:Now: $780.00 - $5,950.00