NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
Features and Benefits:
- Adds quick, brilliant shine to polished stone
- No greasy film
- Easy-to-use formula
- Great for kitchen countertops & bathroom vanities
Available in 24 OZ. spray only.
Before using StoneTech Polish, always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
1. Spray a light coat over the entire surface.
2. Spread the polish evenly with a clean, white terry cloth towel.
3. Buff off polish.
4. Continue buffing until there is no visible polish left and high shine appears.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
StoneTech Polish Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Polish Safety Data Sheet
Fantastic price on the Stonetech Polish. The shipping wasn't cheap but still better than other websites. Glad I know where to get it online now.
Fast and as ordered.
The polish works better than the other brands.
This polish brings back the luster on my stone vessel sink and my granite and marble countertops, especially when used with the StoneTech cleaner. I think it's the best polish I've used for my stone counters.