Omni Cubed Pro Stealth Seamer, Manual 8129-PSM-19Omni Cubed
Omni Cubed Pro Stealth Seamer™, Manual 8129-PSM-19
ULTIMATE SEAM CONTROL
The Pro Stealth Seamer™, Manual is the key to completing a “seamless” installation. It joins, levels, and actually flattens warped stone to help you consistently produce virtually invisible seams. The product’s accessible design allows you to view the seam, make adjustments, apply epoxy, and scrape the seam while it’s in use. No need for removal, and no more waiting until adhesive is cured to start cleaning up!
The durable, 8” non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain even the lightest materials. They feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold on heavy materials.
Four leveling points provide the ultimate control over both sides of the seam, and the levelers’ non-spinning, vinyl-capped feet won’t scratch finished tops. A smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease. This product is made with high-quality components, such as anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel, for the durability you need and quality you expect.
Recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
ADDITIONAL US PATENTS PENDING
- Gray, non-marking vacuum cups won't stain light materials—bring on the white marble!
- Cups feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold.
- More durable manual thumb pump of our own patent-pending design.
- Improved vacuum-release valve is more resistant to epoxy and solvents.
- Joins, levels, and flattens warped stone to help consistently produce a “seamless” look
- Entire seam is accessible while product is in use
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain surfaces
- Four leveling points to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of natural materials
- Durable, 8” cups feature a continuous triple seal for strong, reliable hold
- Easy to read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped in place, without removal or loss of remaining pressure
- Non-spinning, vinyl-capped leveling feet won't scratch finished tops
- Smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
|Product Name||Pro Stealth Seamer™, Manual|
|Includes||One seam setter unit with 8” gray cups, two cup covers|
|Product Dimensions||20" x 9" x 4"|
|Product Weight||12.0 lb|
|Package Dimensions||22" x 10" x 4"|
|Materials||Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, zinc plated steel, plastic, rubber, silicone|
MSRP:Was:Now: $780.00 - $5,950.00
MSRP:Was:Now: $93.60 - $149.95
Custom Building Products
MSRP:Was:Now: $9.62 - $13.12
MSRP:Was:Now: $18.34 - $55.59