Omni Cubed 5" No-Spin Edger 5139-NSE-17
The patented Omni Cubed No-Spin Edger is an inexpensive solution for eliminating vertical surface damage during polishing and refinishing. This highly durable, rigid aluminum backer replaces traditional backer pads, and features a free-floating top disk with a built-in bumper that stops spinning while the polishing pad continues to work beneath it.
This innovative system acts as a protective roller-guide against perpendicular surfaces, and eliminates costly damage caused by the edge of spinning pads. The No-Spin Edger allows fast, precise, and consistent cut patterns along edges and in corners, while greatly reducing time, labor, and worker fatigue.
- Rigid refinishing backer with built-in vertical surface protection
- Achieve fast and precise cut patterns against edges
- Easy way to eliminate vertical surface damage
- Faster and easier than traditional backer pads
- Reduces time, labor, and fatigue
- 5/8-11 Standard Thread Size
|Product Name||5" No-Spin Edger (5/8-11 Standard)|
|Includes||One 5" rigid aluminum backer with bearing disk and rubber bumper; standard threads|
|Product Dimensions||5.15" outside diameter, 0.75" thick, 5/8-11 standard female threads|
|Product Weight||0.9 lb|
|Materials||Aluminum, stainless steel bearing, rubber, hook-and-loop fastener|