Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold (formerly Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice 15 Gold) is the professional's choice for a premium sealer for stone, tile and grout.
Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold Sealer
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold Sealer (formerly Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice 15 Gold) is the professional's choice for a premium penetrating sealer for stone, tile and grout. Its safe, water-based formula provides a no sheen natural look while offering maximum stain protection.
Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold works by penetrating into the pores of the stone or tile and leaving behind polymers that will help to repel both water-based and oil-based liquids to help protect against staining. Sealer's Choice Gold is excellent as a premium floor sealer, sealing kitchen and bathroom surfaces, and other applications where maximum stain protection is needed.
Ideal for natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, travertine, and limestone, porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other porous tile. Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold sealer is great for interior and exterior applications.
Coverage is approximately 300 to 1,500 sq. ft.per coat per gallon, depending on type of stone, tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
1) Read entire label before using before Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold sealer.
2) For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
3) Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
4) Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. NOTE: Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is removed from surface within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
5) If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats.
6) 2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
7) Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
8) Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting, follow Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold sealer application procedures above.
Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold Safety Data Sheet